Friday, January 1, 2010

And away we go!...

Today is New Year's Day - the start of the 2010 calendar. This is the start of many things for me...
-my first blog
-my hope's for friend's and family to be well and chime in here as often as you can.
-a place to share my thoughts, dreams, and art with the digital world. This is a real leap of faith for me, as I am not accustomed to such vulnerability. I ask for honesty with replies, but insist on no hating, profanity, controversies, or freakishness here. Plenty of other places on the net to do that. I am doing this for my own selfish, cathartic reasons, but want to be more of a social animal than I have been in the past. Feel free to share with me in kind as I am very interested in what you have to say no matter how trivial. Looking forward to a great 2010 and looking forward to hangin' with ya'll. Be well.

No comments:

Post a Comment